COMPASS for Behavioral Health Supports the Goals of Improving Health Outcomes
COMPASS for Behavioral Health enables:
- Track patients episodes of care across spectrum of services.
- Coordinated Care Management
- Measure success against evidence based metrics
- Easy integration to EMR or practice management system eliminating dual entry.
- Analyze outcome measurements to more effectively
- Meet regulatory compliance by providing government reporting standards.
- Integration capability with other systems (financial, Practice Management, Outcome tools, HR, etc)
- Self Service Reporting Tools giving you the power to massage, manipulated, & analyze your data.
Behavioral Health Analytics and Reports
- Interactive Dashboards with Drill Down capability
- Self Service reporting and dashboards to customize your own data reports.
- Key Performance Indicators (Activity, Readmissions, Utilization, Demographics. etc)
- National Outcome Measures (NOMS) and SAMSHA Block Grant Reports
- Outcomes Assessments
- Others including TEDS, CGAS, Housing, Recidivism, etc.
Prevention Data Collection Solution
- Capturing data for SAMHSA Strategic Prevention Framework(SPF) categories of Assessment, Capacity, Planning, Implementation, Evaluation, Cultural Competency, and Sustainability.
- Federal and State reporting including SABG Block Grant.
- Customized Business Rules for data standardization and enhanced data entry accuracy.
Encounter / Case Management
- Manage patient encounters and track patient activity/interactions through the system
- Customizable Patient Assessments
- Alerts automatically generated to users or patients based on activity in system.
- View consumer Episodes of Care across the organization
COMPASS Behavioral Health Applications
Integrate with additional custom applications to get the most out of your data system. Currently Developed are
- Utilization Management
- Waitlist Management
- Auto-Authorization of Services
- Patient Engagement/Outreach
- More to come…