H4 Technology empowers healthcare organizations to efficiently manage, integrate, and analyze their data through the industry’s premier single-source data management platform, COMPASS. Our name represents 4 guiding principles of healthcare technology, all of which start with a “T”. Healthcare in the next decade is focused on transforming & transitioning to new care and payment models, resulting in transparency of cost and outcome data. This enables professionals and patients to use technology to achieve optimal health. H4 Technology is an industry leader in this space, and our rapid growth requires rapid growth in our team. We have an opening on our team for the following position.
IT Scrum Master
The IT Scrum Master is the servant leader for projects related to the development, maintenance, and implementation of the COMPASS Data Management Platform. The Scrum Master will be expected to lead product life cycle initiatives at H4 Technology, including understanding costs, benefits, strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of every enhancement request.
This role stretches far beyond traditional project management into operational excellence, performance improvement, business financial strength, and end user interaction. The ideal candidate will have a significant project management background and a strong desire to grow to a C-Suite role.
- Be a respectful, supportive, and effective team member
- Earn the respect of your teammates, and give them your respect
- Be part of our family, and include us in yours
- Implement and maintain scrum and agile processes within H4T
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, and retro meetings
- Execute requirements gathering, design, development, testing, maintenance, and support of COMPASS platform.
- Plan, schedule, & track stories and tasks related to product development of the COMPASS platform.
- Track & communicate risks and issues to project stakeholders
- Manage velocity and capacity in accordance to customer deadlines, and advise management on appropriate staffing levels.
- Further grow our Hybrid Agile-Waterfall approach into an industry-leading project management methodology
- Manage project level budget and resources.
- Actively seek new ways to make the materials, best practices, and other findings of this work more accessible and useful to community organizations, advocates, and consumers
- Ensure fiscal responsibility by tracking expenditures and continually monitoring the program’s financial health. When necessary, the PM will need to make
budgetary changes to ensure budget compliance
- Prepare and present progress reports and other requirements from funders
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing highly skilled project teams
- Recent, relevant, and verifiable experience with healthcare related technologies including interoperability (HL7, FHIR), data management, business intelligence, population health, care management, Master Patient Index, and claims.
- Experience working with cross functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into manageable goals
- Agile certifications, such as CSM, PMI-ACP or PSM, preferred, but not required. Must be willing to obtain certification.
- Direct experience with change management methodology, communication strategy and training methodology
- Highly developed “soft skills" – people oriented extrovert
- Expert level group facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate across diverse teams
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and online communication
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States/ sponsorship not available
Preferred Skills & Plusses:
Please email resume to email@example.com
*Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully pass a background check and drug test.
H4 Technology, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. H4 Technology, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. H4 Technology, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of H4 Technology, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.