One of these jobs is not like the other. Tired of placements, contracts, parking passes, cafeterias, dress codes, vacation request forms, timesheets, TPS reports and Fortune 500? Ready to work to work where the software application IS the product?
H4 Technology is a healthcare software development company. We build software by investing in the people that build that software. We offer health, dental, vision, retirement, HSA, life, and disability to go with flexible work hours and unlimited vacation. Our competitive salaries complement our performance bonuses, birthday gifts, holiday parties, and staff outings.
We have immediate openings for our in-house development staff, like this one:
The Business Analyst is an individual contributor role that provides senior-level healthcare analysis for the development and maintenance of healthcare technology platforms. The role involves extensive client interaction, deep functional/domain knowledge and as well as a high technical understanding of industry trends and regulations. One of the primary responsibilities of this position will be to work with users to define requirements, generate test and training plans, and develop business continuity plans. This individual will facilitate data requests, develop reports, and analyze data that will help monitor and track project progress and outcomes. The Business Analyst will also be the liaison between the client's business users and our internal development team, providing requirements and feedback regarding the software deployed.
• Translate requests and issues into actionable development tasks
• Define modifications to technical applications based on user needs
• Research, evaluate, and make recommendations towards reporting, analytic and business intelligent tools
• Analyze data/processes/systems functionality to improve operations
• Create and evaluate recommendations to improve process design
• Prepare and provide decision support overviews, demonstrations, and presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers and external vendors, including individuals who are supervised by others
• Elicit requirements using interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
• Collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts: BRD, Business Scenarios, Use cases, GUI, screens and interfaces
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Identify and solve problems with or without assistance and guidance
• Serve a key role for system implementations, upgrades and maintenance activities as needed
• Serve as a liaison between business owners and technical staff
• Consult with vendors or technical staff to insure the functionality of system is consistent with adherence to laws and regulations
• Troubleshoot end user problems and coordinate with development staff as needed to resolve
• Test new functionality, installations or upgrades
• Gather business requirements and provide support for quality assurance and testing
• Assist in the conversion of business requirements into technical requirements
• BS or MS degree OR equivalent years of work
• Healthcare experience preferred, preferably with Behavioral Health
• Experience working with end users to define and document requirements
• Experience with testing plans, test cases, business continuity plans, training manuals, and construction summary reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to test technical applications and document results.
• Experience with software implementation
• Business Analyst certification is a plus
• Solid understanding of the healthcare industry and the information exchange between clinical, financial and other operational systems highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines
• Ability to develop scenario analysis using different approaches
• Ability to present ideas and information concisely to varied audiences
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Experience in testing, and test planning for large enterprise systems
• Understanding of the application development lifecycle
• Experience in business requirements gathering structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation preferably in a healthcare environment
• Excellent skills with the use of excel and graphic creation software
• Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Must be authorized to work in the United States/ sponsorship not available
We currently offer a $4,000 referral bonus.
Please no recruiters or Corp-to-Corp. If we wanted that, we know who to call, and we prefer to give our money to our employees.
Send your resume and cover letter with links to your portfolio to Tara Henkenius.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you soon!
The H4 Technology Team
H4 Technology, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. H4 Technology, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. H4 Technology, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of H4 Technology, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.