One of these jobs is not like the other. Tired of placements, contracts, parking passes, cafeterias, dress codes, vacation request forms, timesheets, TPS reports and Fortune 500? Ready to work to work where the software application IS the product?
H4 Technology is a product development company. We build software by investing in the people that build that software. We offer health, dental, vision, retirement, HSA, life, and disability to go with flexible work hours and unlimited vacation. Our competitive salaries complement our performance bonuses, birthday gifts, holiday parties, and staff outings.
We have immediate openings for our in-house development staff, like this one:
The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Maintain appropriate work-life balance and enjoy what you do
• Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable applications
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
• Consult closely with management and client staff related to projects and tasks
• Consult colleagues concerning features and performance of software systems
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR equivalent years of work
• 2 years development experience with .NET Framework, ASP.NET 4.0, MVC.NET, VB.NET, C# . NET, TSQL Server, jQuery, Knockout, CSS 3, and HTML
• Experience with using frameworks to create and test Data and Services/Business Layers.
• Experience in enterprise software using Object Oriented Development Practices
• Familiarity with design patterns
• Experience with TFS or other source control systems
• Exceptional problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
• Creative and passionate about cutting edge technologies and continuous personal and team improvement
• Stamina and tenacity to deliver great software solutions, with a deep sense of personal ownership and passion for working as a team
• Excellent Work ethic as well as an avid learner continually advancing your skills and challenging yourself
• You like accountability, transparency, and predictability in delivering high quality software products
• Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
• Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
We currently offer a $4,000 referral bonus.
Please no recruiters or Corp-to-Corp. If we wanted that, we know who to call, and we prefer to give our money to our employees.
Send your resume and cover letter with links to your portfolio to Tara Henkenius.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you soon!
The H4 Technology Team
H4 Technology, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. H4 Technology, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. H4 Technology, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of H4 Technology, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.