The COMPASS platform designed to support the goals of improving health outcomes through it’s data warehouse, integration engine, and health analytics. COMPASS allows for segmented network affiliates to identify gaps in care & improve efficiencies, which results in improved quality of care for patients.
Analytics, Dashboards and Self-Service reporting across the healthcare organization.
- Interactive Dashboards with Drill down capabilities to help manage Population Health (diabetes, behavioral, ortho, back/spine)
- Trending of population, population-specific key metric trending
- Self Service Reporting enables easy data investigation and manipulation.
- Identify gaps in care or improvement areas
The foundation of the COMPASS platform is a new data architecture model enabling reliable and repeatable analytics possible.
- Master Data Management to govern and define critical data of organization
- Improved data quality and consistency with standardized data modeling
- Enables you to deliver enhanced Business Intelligence
- Provides Single Source of Truth for your organization
Data Integration model will interface data from EMR’s, Outcome Tools, Financial, and other data silos for a complete view of the providers activity across a patients care continuum.
- Vendor neutral integration framework built for the future.
- HL7, FHIR, JSON, CCD, Web services and flat file formats
Patient Focused Care & Engagement Solutions
Simplified & seamless tools for patient outreach, care team collaboration and patient engagement
- Patient Care Summary View
- View Assigned Care Team Members
- Identify Care Plan
- Create/Modify Workflow Activities
- Notifications for Past Due Care
Customize with Apps
Healthcare organizations vary so providers need flexible and scalable solutions to meet their future needs. Our COMPASS platform is design to support applications via custom development or open APIs.
- Other Applications can integrate with the COMPASS platform via our proprietary open API set.
- Custom Apps developed include:
- Risk/Care Coordination
- Patient Engagement
- Utilization Management
- Waitlist Management
- Wearable Devices
- More to come