STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES + COMPASS
COMPASS consists of an integration engine to consolidate and cleanse data, a web interface to enter data, a data warehouse to store the data, and a visibility tool to access and use the data.
- Improve Data Quality and Consistency with Data Standardization
- Empower Users with Real time Data Access
- Eliminate manual data collection, reporting, an dual data entry with integration
- Automatically Authorize Services with Configurable Business Rules
- Simplify the Provider and Agency User Workflows
- Integrated Modules (Wait List, Capacity, Authorizations, Assessments, Billing, & Care Coordination)
- Reduce Unnecessary Services with Medicaid Eligibility
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) enabled
- Automate State and Federal Reporting requirements including SAMHSA
- Reporting Examples: National Outcome Measures (NOMS), Block Grant, TEDS, etc.