- 6 Regional Authorities
- 85 Behavioral Health Providers
- 750+ Users
- Labor intensive data collection and reporting process.
- Manual and time consuming authorization of service process for providers.
- Minimal data access and business intelligence solution to track key metrics needed to make data driven decisions.
- Low data integration capability within their existing system to meet current and future needs of the Region.
- Provide a single source of truth for behavioral health data
- Eliminate manual data collection, reporting and dual entry processing
- Automate the manual authorization of services with advanced questionnaires and business rules
- Reduce duplication of payments with medicaid eligibility checks
- Provide web data entry access for those without EMR
- Provide more flexible integration infrastructure for providers and other state entities
- Simplify provider and regional user workflows
- Utilize dashboards to quickly and easily obtain critical statewide information based on predefined, measurable outcomes. providers
- Automate NOMS and SAMHSA reporting.
- Solution – COMPASS Data Management & Analytics Solution
- Integration Engine eliminating data silos and provider interoperability.
- Data Warehouse to improve data quality and consistency.
- Business Intelligence tool with interactive dashboards, reports, and analytics.
- Application Modules for Authorizations, Wait List, Capacity, Billing, Medicaid Eligibility, etc.
Realized a ROI in 2 years with a $70,000 per month savings from operational efficiencies.
Improved monitoring of State and Federal fiscal/clinical performance data.
Eliminated manual data collection and report building process.
Automatically authorized services based on intake questionnaire.
NOMS, TEDS, Block Grant, and other SAMHSA reports produced automatically.