H4 Technology is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare software company that is currently looking to fill a Project Coordinator position. This is a hybrid position that encompasses the duties of business analyst, project manager, an operations support into one role. We are looking for the right person, not necessarily the right experience.
- Elicit business requirements from business users subject matter experts and stakeholders. Define, document, analyze and prioritize those requirements and schedule to completion.
- Prepare and provide decision support overviews, demonstrations, and presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and vendors
- Collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the following artifacts: BRD, Business Scenarios, Use cases, GUI, screens and interfaces
- Identify and solve problems with or without assistance and guidance
- Serve a key role for system implementations, upgrades and maintenance activities as needed
- Serve as a liaison between business owners and technical staff
- Consult with vendors or technical staff to insure the functionality of system is consistent with adherence to laws and regulations
- Strong Project Background
- Healthcare experience required
- Experience working with end users to define and document requirements
- Experience with testing plans, test cases, business continuity plans, training manuals, and construction summary reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of the healthcare industry and the information exchange between clinical, financial and other operational systems highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to meet established deadlines
- Ability to present ideas and information concisely to varied audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Experience in business requirements gathering structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation preferably in a healthcare environment
- Excellent skills with the use of excel and graphic creation software
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States/ sponsorship not available
*Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully pass a background check and drug test.